CNC Milling Department
Operator, Electrical Discharge Machine (EDM)
Must be able to:
· Have the ability and interpersonal skills to successfully work as a team member to obtain desired results.
· Understand and apply work related documents such as Operating manuals, maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Understand and perform to job related quality standards, methods, usage of inspection devices and reporting as required.
· Read and understand blueprints.
· Possess knowledge of algebra, geometry, and trigonometry.
· Locate, diagnose and correct problems in equipment and systems utilizing test equipment and/or prior work experience.
· Communicate through written, verbal, or other means of communications.
· Wear personal protection equipment, such as ear plugs, safety glasses, and safety shoes.
Operate the wire Electrical Discharge Machine.
Perform routine maintenance on Wire-EDM machines.
Must be capable of planning workload to maximize unattended operations of Wire-EDM equipment.
Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
High School diploma or equivalent.
Successful completion of apprenticeship program or equivalent experience required.
Back Job Home Page
|Criterion Tool & Die/Criterion Instrument|
5349 W. 161st Street
Brook Park, OH 44142
©1998-2017 Criterion Tool & Die, Inc. All rights reserved.